8.21.2011

Feeding the Deer

Robin and Wiley have been making trips to the hunting club the past two weekends to feed the deer and to check his game camera!  Sis and I didn't have any plans Saturday morning so we decided to tag along.  Wiley was instructed to wear long pants by his Dad and well, baby and I were not interested so we had bare legs! It is so snaky right now, so Robin was very demanding when he said we MUST take every step he takes.  Our 1st stop along the way was the bridge to throw rocks.  When I was a child my favorite thing to do with my Granddaddy was to blast blow turtles up in ponds and creeks with a 22....It was so much fun and we pretty much did that or either fished most every weekend! I miss my granddaddy so much, but our Wiley looks and reminds us so much of him!!!

Alice missed this stop and the next few -She was sound asleep.  But after an hour nap in the truck riding dirt roads and a few pit stops in between she woke up for the last stop and a diaper change!!


Tossing out some corn and a apple salt block, these deer should be happy for a few days!


Wiley was sweet to share his corn with baby

 

She wasn't about to let go of her Daddy's britches! 

We had a wonderful Saturday and hope you all did too!!  

No comments: