11.14.2011

"Witch" Party

I know it is one week until Thanksgiving and I am so behind on catching up with my October posts, but guess what?!!  That's life and it is busy FUN!!

My friend Julia Anne hosted her 2nd Annual Witch party.  The food was delish and the drinks were too!! We mingled throughout her lovely home and managed to spend tons of time by the outdoor fireplace singing along to new and "old school" music on the iPod!!  Her Halloween decor is TO.DIE.FOR. and every single room looked incredible. 




The front door made for a grand entrance as well as the stairway with the chains!  Even one of the half baths is amazing!

 Oops, my empty glass with blood dripping makes for a cute piece ;)


L.O.V.E. the candlesticks!

You know me and my Blondie self finally figured out what these were...DUH--Fingers!!! haha

What a super fun group of girls to spend a night of eating and socializing with!

Beth, Courtney and yours truly!

Julia Anne and Myself

These two gals always have an interesting conversation piece, my pals Haley and Mary Susan


Me with Michelle and Beth

I had so much fun this night catching up with new and old friends! Most definitely a fun tradition that "Juda" started with us!!

Love~

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

Fabulous decor! If I lived in Selma town, i would only hope I would be a witch with yall! ; ) xoxo!

April said...

Now that looks like fun! I can only imagine some of the conversations. ;)