2.03.2012

Our Artist

Isaiah 64:8

But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.


Wiley boy had his last Leika's art show.  On the way there, of course I went down memory lane and got deja vu!  I thought about how it just seemed like last year that we were in that same place at that same time with our two year old son.  I remember what he even wore.  So then I started to shed a tear and the Dad looked at me and said you are crazy, what in the world are you gonna be like at his K graduation.  I said a basket case, that's why I will be needing a half a xanax. HA!

With that being said I couldn't be more happier with the young boy he is growing into and his love to learn new things.  His Bible verse knowledge blows my mind and is learning the books of the Bible now. 

My last post about baby loving to brush her teeth, well Wiley knows his fair share about teeth himself.  Wouldn't it be awesome if the both became dentist and practiced together?! That would make this Momma dental laboratory technician proud.  Wiley jumped in the car and the first thing he said was..."Mom, I am so glad it's Friday, our "date day"...BY the way Mom, Dr. James came to see us at school today.  I love that our friends are our kids Dentist.  We are so lucky to have both of them here!  Wiley then said that he was the only kid in the class that answered James correctly.  We had our Friday errands and then stopped by their house to take baby Lane his birthday gift.  Of course J had to brag on my boy and it made me ever so proud....OH Blondie me forgot to tell you the question.  He asked the children how many teeth they had? 20 my boy said!!!   I guess he has spent one too many afternoons with me at the Lab.



Explaining to his Dad his art

His is the center one matted in the blue.  It is the EARTH.  What he chose :)




I can hardly wait to get this artwork home.  I have two pieces that I want to frame!

happy weekend y'all!

No comments: