2.03.2012

Does your house ever

look like this?

the pots and pans, compliments of little girl

little girl again

her shoes on the kitchen counter...don't even ask!


This is what our home looked like last Sunday evening.  After a trip to the grocery store and a quick dinner, my house was t.o.r.e. slap up!!!  I have never gone to bed without our house completely picked up and the dishes washed and put away.  I am the dishwasher and sometimes the Dad (because we do.not.have.a.dishwasher.!!!)  I think if we had one that we wouldn't use it!  I like to wake up to a clean house;  so when my house gets turned upside down in a matter of minutes, it give me the hibby jibby's!  It was spotless before my head hit the pillow.

from my kitchen,

1 comment:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Yay! First comment! (I mean...what is wrong with people???) Lol.

Um. No. It NEVER looks like that, Angie. I have a very busy working husband, three young kids, a 49 lb. puppy, two businesses and my house is SPOTLESS!

(Look for me on the 6 o'clock news...I'm going to be struck with lightning. Ha!)