9.14.2011

Kindergarten

How is it possible that my baby boy started Kindergarten??!!  It makes me so sad that time has flown by so fast, but yet so happy to see what an amazing, sweet and smart boy he is becoming!  Wiley is the most loving and laid back child a Mom could ask for.  I love the fact that he still eats me up and is not afraid to hug and kiss me every single morning when I carry walk him into school.  Some days he lets me carry him, I know he is too big but you know what I say about that???  One DAY and one day soon he will not want me to and will be way to big to carry!  He assures me though that he will always be my baby and even when he is in College, I can come visit him and he will let me hold and rock him like a baby :(  talk about making a  momma wanna cry!! 

Robin and I decided that Wiley would stay at Leika's for Kindergarten.  It was really a NO-brainer for that matter!  His teacher, "Miss Rosemary" is phenomenal.  They say that her teaching method is unbelievable and I believe it! 

All ready for bed at 8:00 and a Bible bedtime story read by Dad.




He had a "meet" the teacher back in August because Miss Rosemary was going to be in Thailand the 1st two days of school!


But he had this teacher while she was away! His 4 year old teacher "Miss Andrea" and we L.O.V.E. her!



Leika's has a Pencil Bag tradition.  Every Kindergartner has a pencil bag and it has to be made.  I picked his out to be none other than his favorite team A.U.B.U.R.N. He couldn't be happier with my choice!! The funny thing is, his best friend since the 2 year old class Caden's Mom had the same idea I had.  The boys were so excited to see each other's bag and the similarities they had!!   A batman backpack and lunchbox of his choice too!





Wiley has been with Nay Nay since he was 4 months old and this was his last summer with her, with the exception of Holidays out of school!  She and Paw Paw have been so wonderful to him. 



Off to see his friends!  This little boy asked me every single day for two weeks..."What is taking so long for school to get here"

The Pearce girls, Anne Frances and Libby with Wild Man
Signing In
Me and my BIG BOY!!



So happy to finally be in Kindergarten!!! YAY!!!

Wiley and Caden

And SAM giving Wiley a B.I.G. hug!!

To Wiley:  We love you so much and are so very proud of you!  I love the fact that you LOVE school and want to learn! May all your dreams and wishes come true! Love--Mom and Dad


1 comment:

Ford Family said...

He's just precious! :) Happy 1st day of school to Wiley!!